Are you using a portable dishwasher, for which you need the right kitchen faucet that also provides adequate pressure? Well, not every faucet on the market has enough pressure, and can adapt to a dishwasher hose.
Not unless you have a team of professionals does the research for you to find the best kitchen faucet for portable dishwasher. Therefore, we’ve gone through the most promising kitchen faucets and filtered out the top-most performing ones.
We’ve selected faucets that don’t only have the above, but also stand still after years of use and more. What’s more you could possibly ask for? Let’s get you through the kitchen faucets that can ease your life with your dishwasher to a greater extent!
- 1 or 3 holes (10” deck plate)
- 10 inches of spout reach (spray settings)
- Sensor activated faucet
- Dual Function Sprayer
- Certified Quality and Reliability
- 1.7 gallons of water flow per minute
- Black kitchen sink faucet features
- Commercial Design & High quality
- Lifetime free replacement.
- 1.8 Gallons Per Minute Flow Rate
- Yes, 360° angle Spout swivel
- 8.2 Inches Spout Reach
- Single handle lever make it easy to adjust the water
- Low arc Versatile design
- Metal build (shiny chrome)
- Install it with either 2 or 4 hole water lines
- 1.5 Gallons Per Minute (Flow Rate)
- Side sprayer: Yes, flexible hose
What is a Portable Dishwasher Faucet and Why do you need one??
- What is a Portable Dishwasher Faucet and Why do you need one??
- Best Kitchen Faucets for a Portable Dishwasher
- 1. Best Overall: AIMADI Contemporary Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- 2. Best Low-Arc Option: Moen 7430 Chateau One-Handle Low-Arc Side Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
- 3. Best High-Arch Option: Touchless Two Sensors High Arc 2-Function Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 4. Best Wall-Mounted faucet: Peerless P299305LF 2-Handle Wall Mount Kitchen Sink Faucet
- 5. Best for extra sprayer: Moen 8792 Two-Handle M-Bition Commercial Kitchen Faucet
- 6. Best For Pull-Out design: WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
- 7. Smartest Faucet: Moen 7594EVC Arbor U Voice and Motion Control Faucet
- 8. Best For Pre-Rinse: Kraus KPF-1602 Single Handle Pull Down Pre-rinse Kitchen Faucet
- 9. Easiest to use: Delta Faucet Leland ShieldSpray Magnetic Spray Head Kitchen Faucet
- FAQ for a Portable Dishwasher
- Final Thoughts
Before we get to the thing, let’s focus on how kitchen faucets for portable dishwashers do in the first place.
A kitchen faucet provides hot and cold water, or a mix of both in your kitchen as you know it. It works with either one handle for temperature control or two to mix both hot and cold water. You can get faucets with different features like sit on, pull down or out, with spraying variations.
The portable dishwasher requires constant pressure to its special adapter that holds water pressure between 20-120 PSI. To back that up, you need a faucet that doesn’t only fits the dishwasher adapter, but also seals it with proper pressure. And that’s where we worked it out and found the ones that meet your needs.
Best Kitchen Faucets for a Portable Dishwasher
1. Best Overall: AIMADI Contemporary Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
Aimadi is a popular name when it comes to high-tech kitchen faucets. If you want the best kitchen faucet that works great for portable dishwashers and standalone, this is your best bet. With its pull-down hose and temperature-guided color LED faucet, it’s highly convenient to use.
Adaptive faucet design:
As you’re going to use the faucet with your portable dishwasher, adaptive design is a must. Well, this versatile faucet does great with regular sink jobs while attaching to a dishwasher hose very efficiently. Plus, with its 24″ extendable design, will make sure you’re not falling behind with maneuverability.
Flexible hose with lock:
If we talk about the hose a little, apart from being extendable, it’s also maneuverable at any angle. That makes movement a lot easier for connecting it to a dishwasher. You can move it around at 360° angle and use the dishwasher on any side of the sink, or off the counter. Moreover, the lock mechanism with switch handle allows quick and hassle-free access.
Dual temperature output:
Using with a dishwasher doesn’t have to limit other functionalities that a regular faucet offers. With this faucet, you’ll get a triple connection system for any temperature water. You can connect it to cool, warm, and hot water sources and use the single handle to get them all. It’s not only cool to look at, but also offers high pressure water at 1.8 Gallons per minute.
Temp guided LED:
The temperature thing goes beyond when it comes to Aimadi kitchen faucets because it runs the extra mile. You’ll get three colors to the LED, guided by the water temperature (white, purple, red). And the best part is, you don’t even need any battery to run the LED as it runs by the water flow! However, it’s only available on the secondary hose.
Heavy construction and DIY installation
Mentioning it last, but it’s definitely a selling point for this faucet. With a high-end commercial design and matte finish to the exterior, usage will be satisfactory. The rust-proof, lead-free solid brass build, ceramic cartridge, and temperature-resistant PEX hose will last for years to come. Multiple spraying features will just fulfill the ease of use as a whole.
- Faucet style: Pull down
- Material and finish: Metal build (matte black)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: Single hole
- Handles: Single handed
- Spout swivel: Yes, 360° angle
- Spout Reach: 8.2 Inches
AIMADI Key Features:
- Extendable main faucet up to 24 inches
- Brass build with ceramic cartridge and PEX hose
- Temperature guided LED color lights
- Adaptable hose head for portable dishwashers
- Connects to three water sources (cold, warm, hot)
2. Best Low-Arc Option: Moen 7430 Chateau One-Handle Low-Arc Side Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
Do you love and have a minimal design signature to your kitchen? Chances are, you want a low profile, low arch faucet that looks cool, and is compatible with your portable dishwasher. The Moen 7430 is the best faucet for portable dishwasher that’s not only offers both, but also is functional as a high arch one.
Enough water pressure:
This faucet offers a decent 1.5 gallons per minute with heavy pressure, which is perfect for your portable dishwasher. Its versatile handle design will allow you to control the water flow seamlessly as you need it for the machine. Plus, with the side sprayer hose is standalone with which you’ll never feel limited to maneuverability.
Super easy to use:
When it comes to installation, the Moen faucet will catch your attention. It’s installable to both 2 or 4 hole design sinks, which makes it super versatile for any home without renovations. As it has multipurpose connectivity with cold, hot, and warm water, the control becomes easier with a single handle. The handle is color coded for easy visuals as well.
ADA compliant safe Installation:
If you talk about the design in particular, it’s fully chrome finished and has a clear shiny outlook to be aesthetically pleasing. Good for your interior! Plus, the set comes with its own escutcheon that eases the installation and completes the setup for good. The overwhelming design is also great for safety, as it’s ADA compliant for people with disabilities.
Flexible side sprayer:
The flexible side sprayer will come in hand for people with disabilities as it retracts out. When not in use, it’ll sit under the sink without flushing out, and comes out when needed. Keeps things neat! For the water spraying option, both of the hoses have aeration to save water without compromising the pressure you require for your dishwasher.
- Faucet style: Low arc design
- Material and finish: Metal build (shiny chrome)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: 2 or 4 holes
- Handles: Single handed
- Side sprayer: Yes, flexible hose
- Spout Reach: 9.13 Inches
Moen 7430 Key Features:
- 1.5 gallons of flow and 2 gallons of usage per minute
- Comes with its own escutcheon for easy installation
- You can install it with either 2 or 4 hole water lines
- Low arc design with a 9” long side sprayer
- Temperature control with a single handle
3. Best High-Arch Option: Touchless Two Sensors High Arc 2-Function Kitchen Sink Faucet
Now, if you love minimal design but want a high arc faucet, the Knack faucet will have your back. With a versatile design signature, its ultra comfortable design will surely catch your attention. Let’s give you a breakdown of the features it stands for:
Pull down faucet design:
The design of this faucet is what makes it stand out from others. Knack offers a minimal yet highly functional pull down faucet. It doesn’t only look cool, but also does an amazing job with dishwashers with enough breathing space. This CUPC and NSF certified faucet will help you use your dishwasher efficiently.
360° Swivel coverage sprayer:
Moving to the usage, you’re getting a retractable deck mount faucet with a multifunctional sprayer. It can spray both in a stream mode or rinsing, which extends the efficiency of your sink usage. What’s more, you can swivel it at a 360° angle to reach every part of your sink.
Single handle control:
Controlling the Knack kitchen faucet becomes the most convenient thing with its single handle controller. You can get any temperature water with the same lever, apart from the spray settings. That you can control with the dedicated spray setting controller button on the dual functional spray head. So, no problems getting confused with multiple levers and handles anymore.
Hands-free water saving:
Busy with both hands, cannot use your hand to use the faucet? No issues. You can just say hi and wave your hand in front of the dedicated proximity sensor and the faucet will start on its own! This faucet comes with a control box that senses when you’re away. After using the faucet, and it turns the faucet off after 3 minutes of inactivity.
Great pressure for dishwashers:
Water pressure is an important thing when it comes to using a dishwasher with a faucet. The Knack dual function water faucet will have your back here as well with a maximum flow rate of 1.7 gallons per minute. Dishwashers usually need an overall quantity of 3.5 gallons and this faucet is getting you there in just 2 minutes. That’s pretty fast!
- Faucet style: High arc design
- Material and finish: Lead-free nickel (PVD brushed finish)
- Flow Rate: 1.7 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: 1 or 3 holes (10” deck plate)
- Handles: Single handed
- Smart functionality: Sensor activated faucet
- Spout: pull down 10” reach
Touchless Key Features:
- Installable with either 1 or 3 holes
- 1.7 gallons of water flow per minute
- 10 inches of spout reach with spray settings
- Single handle temperature controlled lever
- Proximity sensor activated faucet
4. Best Wall-Mounted faucet: Peerless P299305LF 2-Handle Wall Mount Kitchen Sink Faucet
Now, if you have a wall mounting kitchen sink for which you cannot use one of the above, take this one from Peerless. The Peerless 2 handle wall mounted faucet will be a great option for your portable dishwasher and regular kitchen jobs as well. Here’s what makes it the portable dishwasher faucet:
Seamless wall mounted design
The first thing you’ll notice is how seamless it looks once put on the wall. It comes with a beautiful chrome finish that doesn’t only look cool, but also makes it much easier to clean. You’re getting an easy mountable design that needs only two holes.
Flexible swivel spout
When it comes to using a faucet with a portable dishwasher, a swivel spout is necessary. This kitchen faucet offers you the perfect attachment to use it with a hose. With over 1.8 gallons of water flow per minute, things will run much smoother.
Luxury with heavy build
Once you look at the finished setup, luxury will be the first thing you’ll think of. Apart from the material being heavy brass, the levers will give you a superior vibe. If you’re concerned about the joints, no worries, it comes with its own escutcheon.
Classic Dual Handles
Alongside being wall mounted, this faucet has dedicated levers for hot or cold water. It will not only give you full control of the temperature, but also offer an elegant classic look. For the affordable price point it comes in, the design, material, and efficiency is excellent.
- Faucet style: Wall mounted design
- Material and finish: Brass metal with chrome finish
- Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: 2 holes
- Handles: Dual handle (classic)
- Spout reach: 11.38 inches
Peerless Key Features:
- Dual handle wall mounted design
- 2 hole installation without much complexity
- 180° spout swivel option for easy maneuver
- Installable on anything: rock, tiles, or concrete wall
- 1.8 gallons of consistent water pressure
5. Best for extra sprayer: Moen 8792 Two-Handle M-Bition Commercial Kitchen Faucet
This kitchen faucet is for you if you love everything in control with some extra. The Moen Two-handle faucet is a multifunctional one that offers both two handles on the main spout. It also has an extra hose with ADA compliant certification. Here’s why we call it highly functional:
Versatile dual handle faucet:
First off, you’re getting a faucet that comes with a convenient, versatile design. It offers two handles that are color coded levers for hot or cold water. They look classy and have easy usability. With red and blue color coding, your kid will know which one is what.
Retractable side sprayer:
This water faucet comes with a dedicated side sprayer that will help you get jobs done with much ease. As you have a portable dishwasher, this one will come in handy when you’re using the main faucet for the machine. Plus, it comes out and goes inside seamlessly.
Heavy chrome construction:
Construction of this faucet is excellent, as you’re getting a heavy-duty chrome build with the same finish. The low profile design signature will surely get your mind, while the faucet head gives you peace of mind for using with a portable dishwasher.
Installation becomes a breeze with this kitchen faucet. You can use its 3 holes to route two different temperature water, the side sprayer going to the cool main hose. Moen also included dedicated escutcheon for both the main and side sprayer for a standalone finish.
High water flow:
While good water flow is a necessity for dishwashers, this faucet does a great job at keeping things compliant. You’ll get a water flow of 2.2 gallons per minute for consistent pressure to the water chamber of your dishwasher.
- Faucet style: Commercial Deck mounted
- Material and finish: Chrome build with metallic finish
- Flow Rate: 2.2 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: 3 holes
- Handles: Dual handle (and side sprayer)
- Spout reach: 8.5 Inches
Moen 8792 Key Features:
- Dual handle deck mounting construction
- Dedicated retractable side sprayer
- 3 hole installation including the sprayer
- Elegant dishwasher friendly spout design
- 2.2 GPM pressure for consistent dishwashing
6. Best For Pull-Out design: WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
Do you like a simpler design but higher functionality? Then the Wewe faucet can be a big upgrade to your kitchen and a big help for your portable dishwasher. This multifunctional kitchen faucet comes with a single spout design but a complete package of convenience. Here’s what we’re talking about:
2 in 1 clever design
The first thing you’ll notice about it is the design itself. You’re looking at a high arc spout with a pull out mechanism. With this design, you can easily control in which direction the water is flowing. You can DIY install it in under 30 minutes without needing any plumbing.
Innovative water outlet
When you have the faucet heat or outlet out of the spout, maneuvering and control get much easier. You’ll get 3 spray settings including stream and spray as other high-end faucets offer. However, this one goes the extra mile and offers a pause button for the ultimate control.
Apart from the pause button, the main controller lever of this faucet is innovative as well. You’re getting a lever that works as a 3-in-1 controller for temperature control and main switch. Good news is, the lever is 500,000 times on/off endurance tested for over 10 years of use.
Easy to use with dishwashers
Using this faucet for your portable dishwasher will be a piece of cake as you have complete control over the water flow. Plus, the water pressure is good enough for almost any dishwasher, with 1.8 GPM of water flow at 80 PSI. And since it offers 360° swivel, attaching will be much easier.
- Faucet style: Deck mounted, pull out high arc
- Material and finish: Metal, Brushed nickel design
- Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: 1 or 3 holes
- Spray modes: Spray, stream, pause
- Handles: Multifunctional Single handle
- Spout reach: 8.5 Inches (without pull out)
WEWE Single Key Features:
- Multi-directional single control lever
- Deck mountable 1 or 3 hole design
- Pull out faucet head with 8.5” spout
- 3 spray settings with dedicated switches
- 1.8 GPM of water pressure for dishwashing
7. Smartest Faucet: Moen 7594EVC Arbor U Voice and Motion Control Faucet
If smart features like voice and motion sensor control systems are in your checklist, this faucet can fulfil your desire. The Moen Arbor U offers these cutting edge technologies while being a high-end kitchen faucet. Let’s see how it can make your smart home even smarter:
Voice and touchless sensors
This kitchen faucet is nothing short of cutting-edge technology in kitchen tools. It offers both a voice control operation or/and a motion sensor to control the water flow and mode. You can wave in front or above to start, or just command the faucet to start.
Pull out seamless design
One great thing about his kitchen faucet is its seamless elegant design. Because of a clean construction, you can install it with or without the included escutcheon. Plus, its retractable reflex system with secure docking mechanism, the pull out design makes a lot of sense.
Power clean technology
Moen has gone further with smart tech in this faucet with power clean tech in the head. This feature also makes it super convenient when you’re using it with a dishwasher that needs higher water pressure. It offers enough pressure to keep the dishwasher running smooth.
Multiple spray modes and easy handle
Although this faucet is highly elegant from every angle, its pull out and attaching method makes it outstanding. You can pull the spray head out, use the dedicated buttons for different spray modes. With the flexible inner hose, things become easier to use.
Top notch build and finish
Moen included a solid metal construction with an easy to touch finish, The sensors are located strategically for easier command. Apart from looking good, its functionality will put it ahead of others. Plus, the finish is sport resistant while having available in different colors.
- Faucet style: Pull out high arc
- Control function: Smart voice and gesture control
- Material: Metal, Multiple surface finishes
- Flow Rate: 1.5 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: Single hole deck mounted
- Spray modes: Spray or stream (with dedicated switch)
- Handles: Multi Directional Single handle
- Spout reach: 7.87 Inches (without pull out)
Moen 7594EVC Key Features:
- Voice or touchless control system
- Multifunctional single control lever
- 2 Spray options with pull out faucet head
- 1.5 GPM with 50% higher water pressure
- Needs 6 AA batteries to run the sensors
8. Best For Pre-Rinse: Kraus KPF-1602 Single Handle Pull Down Pre-rinse Kitchen Faucet
Simply put, you have a dishwasher and you need a faucet to use with it. What about having that alongside saving on the dishwasher water bills? Yes, the Kraus KPF-1602 Pull Down Faucet gives you just that with a pre-rinse valve mechanism. Let’s explore this kitchen faucet, adaptable with dishwasher valve:
High-end pre rinse valve
The Kraus faucet comes with a Kerox ceramic cartridge combined with a top notch industrial pre rinse valve. With it, you can get high water pressure for pre-rinsing to save on water bills a lot. Using it alongside and with a dishwasher can be a big plus if you care about cost.
Neoperl drip-free aerator
This water faucet comes with the Neoperl aerator that reduces water waste big time without compromising on the pressure. For the pressure though, you’re getting enough power for your dishwasher at over 1.8 GPM of water flow. Besides, the aerator will prevent hard water build-up.
Commercial level efficiency
With heavy-duty material in the construction, this kitchen faucet is a solid piece, will last for years to come. The brass core material is lead free and rust resistant to offer you rapid heavy usage. With a 360° angle spray and dedicated levers to control the spray, it’s much easier to use.
Open coil swivel spout
You’re getting an open coil setup without pull out design that ensures extra efficiency. The heavy-duty commercial style spring is there to protect and help you maneuver the spout easier. Plus, the high-arc design will keep things tidier in your kitchen while going easy with the dishwasher.
Easy usage and cleaning
As this kitchen faucet offers highly efficient water lever, you’ll have a good time using it. It’s 500,000 times tested for switching to ensure the lever is well capable of serving you. There’s a 2 way diverter to ensure a smooth water flow. With an easy installation method, it’ll be a savior for severe needs.
- Faucet style: Pull down pre-rinse design
- Control function: single handle multipurpose
- Material: Solid brass and rust-free chrome finish
- Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute
- Installation method: Single hole deck mountable
- Spray modes: Aerator, rinse with temperature
- Handles: Single handle & pre-rinse controller
- Spout reach: 9.5 Inches (28 Inches height)
Kraus KPF Key Features:
- Streamlined pre-rinse faucet design
- 2 way smooth water flow diverter
- Dedicated lever switches
- Adjustable 360° pull down faucet
- 1.8 GPM low energy high water pressure
9. Easiest to use: Delta Faucet Leland ShieldSpray Magnetic Spray Head Kitchen Faucet
If using a such complicated device isn’t your type, why not go with one with simpler usage? We’re talking about the Delta faucet that comes with a pull out faucet and a single handle controller. Let’s cover it in:
Single handle usage
First off, the single handle lever design of this kitchen faucet will impress you. This single handle does everything necessary from temperature control to spray modes. It’s made of the Delta Diamond seal technology that ensures you have full control. So, using with a dishwasher will be less of a hassle.
Seamless pull out design
The next big thing about this simple kitchen faucet is its seamless pull out design. You’ll get 3 different types of spray settings, including the signature ShieldSpray tech of this brand. Apart from the conventional spray and stream settings, this will reduce 90% of water splatter.
Magnetite docking and 360° coverage
Another thing about this pull out faucet is its clever design signature. It has a magnetite docking mechanism that snaps the faucet head into the hole with a magnet. Plus, there are dedicated buttons for each type of spray setting right on the handle.
Installing the Delta kitchen faucet is a piece of cake as you can install it with only 1 hole. If you have 3, that’s fine as well! But no worries if you have 3 and use 1 because it comes with its own deck plate. The 360° coverage pull out hose of this faucet will help you use a dishwasher efficiently.
Heavy build and usage
You’ll admire the finishes available with solid brass built inside. With its ASME standard leak free service (tested for 500,000 cycles), you won’t have a thing to complain about your dishwasher. Because of its design finishes, cleaning the faucets will be much simpler and hassle-free.
- Faucet style: Pull out deck mountable
- Control function: single handle & spray switches
- Material: Solid brass with multiple finishes
- Flow Rate: 1.8 Gallons Per Minute flow
- Spray modes: 3 modes including ShieldSpray
- Spout reach: 9.2 Inches without pull out
Delta Faucet Key Features:
- 1 controller lever for all temperature
- 3 or 1 hole installation design
- 3 types of spray settings
- Magnetite 360° pull out spray head
- 1.8 GPM water pressure
FAQ for a Portable Dishwasher
Let’s clear up some common questions about kitchen faucets that do good for dishwashers:
Do you need a special faucet for a portable dishwasher?
In regular times, you don’t really need a special kitchen faucet to connect a portable dishwasher to it. All you have to do is, remove the existing faucet head, and thread in the portable dishwasher hose head. After that, you can let the water flow into the dishwasher.
Can you hook up a portable dishwasher to any faucet?
Almost all faucets can work well with portable dishwashers unless it’s a pull out one with low water pressure and flimsy build quality. For such designs, you’ll often need a special faucet adapter that helps you connect the dishwasher hose to the faucet.
How do you connect a portable dishwasher to a spray faucet?
First, you’ll have to unscrew or un-thread the existing faucet head, rethread a dishwasher adapter, then turn the water flow on. This is why getting a faucet with threads will help you a lot. Though, fancy features like pull out can be options too, if the faucet is built well and has good water flow.
How does Pre-rinse spray save on water bills?
Pre-rinse spray designs are mostly used in commercial spaces where aware homeowners also have an interest in. It will help you clean your dishes prior to the dishwasher at a high speed, decreasing the dishwasher cost.
You can save about $110 to $200 per year by using a pre-rinse valve instead of a regular one. Kraus KPF-1602 is a good example of such kitchen faucets.
Getting a kitchen faucet that doesn’t look bad and does great for a dishwasher is a bit hard for sure. As there are so many considerations and limitations, getting one can be pretty daunting. However, with the guide and reviews above, we hope you’ve found your next faucet.
If you want us to suggest the best kitchen faucet for portable dishwasher, that’d be the Moen 7430 Chateau Low-Arc Faucet It has the perfect threaded design to connect a portable dishwasher in minutes. And since it has a side sprayer coming along, you can rely on that while the main faucet is occupied!